Try this classic Tiramisu dessert recipe to make the end of your meal the best part. This is the super-simple Italian dessert you can serve at a house party. It’s an easy Tiramisu recipe to make, so have no fear.
- 200 grams Coffee Powder
- 50 mL Water
- 150 grams Sugar
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 300 mL Cream
- 500 grams Mascarpone cheese
- Readymade Vanilla Sponge
- Sugar Syrup:
- 400 grams Water
- 400 mL Sugar
This popular coffee-flavoured Italian custard dessert is always a hit an any party, if you get it right. So who better than patisserie chef Neha Lakhani to show you how to make the perfect Tiramisu.
- To make the syrup, boil water, sugar and coffee together.
- Boil the sugar and water together and pour this mixture over eggs while whisking until the mixture cools.
- Add in whipped cream and mascarpone cheese and mix again.
- Soak the sponge in the coffee mix and layer on top the whipped cream mixture.
- Top it off with cocoa powder, chill and serve.